AeroDef Manufacturing® has developed an Executive Committee made up of the leading OEMs in the United States to drive the development of this industry-defining event.
Executives from Bell Helicopter, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, NASA, the National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining, Northrop Grumman, and more have all come together as one team that is committed to the sustainability of aerospace and defense manufacturing.
- Dianne Chong, Ph.D., The Boeing Company (Retired)
- Leslie Jay Cohen, Ph.D., Hitco Carbon Composites
- Rick Copas, AIM Technologies LLC
- Mark Cumm, MTorres America
- Dean Hilgenberg, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Andrew (Drew) Mallow, Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Michael (Mick) Maher, President, Maher & Associates LLC
- Nicholas Melillo, The Boeing Company
- Jose Nogueira-Cabo, Airbus Group
- Paul Oldroyd, Bell Helicopter / Textron
- Ralph Resnick, National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining (NCDMM); America Makes
- Bill Saathoff, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Todd Szallay, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- John Vickers, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center