The Call for Speakers is now closed.
Share your manufacturing expertise with an exclusive audience at AeroDef 2017!
You’re invited to speak at AeroDef Manufacturing 2017 and become part of the only aerospace and defense conference of its kind. The AeroDef Conference offers a unique opportunity to speak face-to-face with engineers, product designers, and managers looking for innovative solutions to their most difficult manufacturing challenges. Presentations offer a practical look at the issues encountered at multiple levels of the extended enterprise and represent a wide spectrum of manufacturing technologies.
DEADLINE: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing: computer integrated technologies that design, manufacture, test and simulate together with rapid and additive technologies
- Composites Manufacturing & Advanced Materials: high performance materials and the manufacturing processes that make them possible for commercial and military aircraft
- Cybersecurity: technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT): the use of IoT technologies in manufacturing that connect critical machines and sensors in high-stakes industries such as aerospace and defense
- Automation and Assembly: advanced techniques for manufacturing and assembly that enable commercial aerospace and defense suppliers to meet stringent cost targets, quality requirements and time constraints for increased production
- Intelligent Robotics: collaborative, soft and assistive robotics which includes enabling technologies such as sensors, predictive analytics, and interoperability
- Precision Machining & Tooling: manufacturing of high tolerance parts using advanced materials that feature complex surfaces, thin walls and challenging part geometries
- Contract Manufacturing Services: the full spectrum of services for supplier partnering
- Finishing & Coatings — Extreme Environments & Survivability: aerospace and defense coatings technology that can increase stealth endurance, quality and performance in a high stress environment
- Quality, Measurement & Inspection: advanced inspections, quality control, validation methods, and equipment for mission critical operations
Invite a Colleague:
Experienced and first-time speakers are welcome to apply. If you can’t make it, recommend one or more who can. Do you know any emerging professionals with innovative ideas that need exposure? If so, encourage them to submit an abstract for consideration.
A snapshot of attending companies includes:
- Bell Helicopter
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- General Atomics
- L-3 Communications
- And many more…
Why Being a Speaker is a Good Idea
Companies use AeroDef to tell manufacturers what they want and need. They attend the exposition and conference to listen to emerging speakers just like you. They send teams to our event to look for manufacturing innovations that will help them cut costs and improve producibility.
As a speaker, you will:
- Attract the attention of key industry decision-makers
- Become a leader in sharing innovative knowledge
- Position your company as a content authority and showcase your company’s technology and processes
- Gain industry-wide exposure through event marketing support
- Increase your networking opportunities
The Evaluation Process
The Conference Advisory Committee will evaluate all proposed abstracts based on the following criteria: overall quality, relevance to the industry, well-defined focus within the program structure, practical applications of material, timeliness of the topic, and speaker qualifications. To be considered as a speaker, content must be educational in nature – sales presentations will not be accepted. The final program selections and notifications will be made five months prior to the event. You will be notified by email if your presentation is selected.
You have 25 minutes to deliver your presentation including a brief introduction and session for questions from the audience. A formal written document is not required, however, PowerPoint is recommended. Presenting at this event is considered voluntary without compensation for speaking or travel.
As a selected speaker, you will receive one complimentary event registration and must agree to provide a substitute speaker if you need to cancel your participation.
DEADLINE: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Questions? Call 800.733.4763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.