Advanced Technologies. Cutting-Edge Content.
The AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 education program offers diverse technical sessions to choose from. Sessions offer a unique opportunity for aerospace manufacturers to meet face-to-face with engineers, product designers, and managers to find innovative solutions to their most difficult manufacturing challenges. Presentations offer a practical look at the issues encountered at multiple levels of the extended enterprise and represent a wide spectrum of manufacturing technologies.
Learning that addresses your most pressing technical challenges
Conference topics — five tracks over three days of sessions — include:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Automation & Robotics
- Composites & Advanced Materials
- Digital Technologies
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Integrated Assembly
- Precision Machining
- Finishing & Coatings
- Quality, Measurement & Inspection
- Smart Manufacturing
Big Value. Even Bigger Opportunities.
Your full conference pass includes:
- All 3 days of conference presentations in five tracks
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Full conference proceedings
- Industry-focused keynote presentations and panel discussions in The Deck
- Access to the exhibits and all exhibit floor activities
- All 4 networking receptions, including the off-site reception at the Aquarium of the Pacific