Collaboration for the Future of Aerospace
Conference | Exhibits | Networking | Keynotes |
Panel Discussions | Tours | Workshops | Awards
AeroDef addresses the most relevant issues in aerospace and defense manufacturing:
- Digital integration
- Machine learning
- Big data and analytics
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Counterfeit parts and materials
- Flexible manufactuirng for aerospace
- Performance and efficiency
- Future of structural materials
- Affordability and sustainment
- Supply chain and industrial base
The AeroDef audience is high-level and solutions-driven. These are VPs, owners and engineering managers who need to transform their manufacturing – not just piece by piece – but with integrated solutions. It’s the one event that brings together high-concept, integrated solutions and real-world applications.
Whether you’re looking to attend or exhibit, you’ll find what you’re looking for at AeroDef 2017! Get Free Expo-Only registration when you use the button below.
Attendees, speakers and exhibitors are carefully targeted and invited. They come to learn, connect, collaborate and take advantage of opportunities only available here.
Who attends AeroDef?
- CEOs, presidents, and vice presidents
- Directors, working level managers and supervisors
- Owners, engineers and procurement professionals
Why you need to attend AeroDef
If you have a stake in aerospace and defense manufacturing, you must be at AeroDef 2017. AeroDef attracts thinkers, doers and decision makers and is the place where significant technology decisions are made.
Explore innovative advances in processes and materials:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Precision Machining
- Automation & Assembly
- Quality & Inspection
- Finishing & Coatings
- Extreme Environments & Surviveability
- Advanced Materials