EVENT PURCHASE OPTIONS & PRICING
- All conference registrations include exhibit attendance on March 7-8, 2017.
- A Full Conference Pass includes all of the receptions, keynote presentations, panel discussions, technical sessions, and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- For a One-Day Conference Pass you must select the specific day you plan to attend.
- Conference Pass holders may attend presentations in any meeting room on the day(s) selected.
- AeroDef is a business event. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted.
- AeroDef has the right to amend this program as necessary. In the event of a cancellation, AeroDef is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. We recommend purchasing refundable airline tickets.
- Cancellation Policy: Only written requests received by SME on or before February 20, 2017 will receive a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee. Exhibits Only registration is non-refundable.
*AeroDef Roundup is FREE to Conference Attendees including Full, 1-Day, Full and 1-Day with Workshop purchases.
SME Members receive a 20% discount off the full or one day conference list price! Exhibits only is FREE for SME Members.
Academic, Military & Government Pricing: 20% discount on Conference Pricing. Discount does not apply to exhibits only, exhibits plus, tours, workshops or AeroDef Roundup at Billy Bob’s.
Full-Time Students: 50% discount on Conference Pricing. Discount does not apply to exhibits only, exhibits plus, tours, workshops or the AeroDef roundup at Billy Bob’s.
Abaris Training: If you are among the over 18,000 graduates of an Abaris program, you will receive the SME Member discount for this event. Abaris Training is a leader in their field; visit www.abaris.com to learn more about this dynamic company.