The Fort Worth Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Facility produces F-16 and F-35 Aircraft for US and International Partners. The assembly building is over a mile long and has been producing military aircraft since WWII starting with the B-24 Liberator and including the B-36 Peacemaker, the B-58 Hustler, the F-111 Aardvark, F-16s and now the F-35 fifth generation fighter. The focus of the tour will be the F-35 assembly line highlighting flow to takt lean manufacturing, material flow, and advanced manufacturing implementations.
What you will see on the tour:
- Automated drilling
- Precision machining
- Flow to takt material
- Component flow
- A tour of a leading manufacturing facility
- Round trip transportation from the Fort Worth Convention Center
- Admittance to the Exhibits, Keynotes & Panel Discussions on March 7 & 8
- Networking Reception on March 7 located on the exhibit floor
- This tour is sold out. No further registrations will be accepted.
- No more than two employees from the same company are allowed to register for the same tour.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to attend.
- Proof of citizenship and photo ID required.
- Attendance is subject to final approval by the host facility.
- No cameras, videos, note-taking, sketching, texting or phone use of any kind.
- No luggage, backpacks, bags, etc. allowed on the tour.
- Closed toe shoes only. No high heels.