This workshop will demonstrate how simulation-driven design with Modeling & Simulation (M&S) on High Performance Computers (HPC) replaces physical product prototyping with less expensive computer simulations, which reduces the time to take products to market, improves quality, and cuts costs. The workshop will give you the tools to build a business case for adopting M&S/HPC in your company.
- Discover how M&S works and where to apply it
- Learn how to get your company to embrace M&S
- Utilize M&S for business decisions
- Start your M&S journey
- Identify your M&S possibilities.
- Use case studies to support your plan
- Create your M&S business/action plan
- Find experienced coaches and ESPs
Who Should Attend
Owners and senior managers of small and mid-sized manufacturing companies, senior engineering (product and manufacturing) and operations managers, manufacturing and product design engineers
- AWESIM Overview
- What is M&S/HPC
- Why use M&S/HPC
- Who uses M&S
- Your Modeling Journey