This workshop will demonstrate how simulation-driven design with modeling and simulation (M&S) on high-performance computers (HPCs) replaces physical product prototyping with less expensive computer simulations, reducing the time to take products to market, improving quality, and cutting costs.
- Discover how M&S works and where to apply it
- Learn how to get your company to embrace M&S
- Utilize M&S for business decisions
- Start your M&S journey
- Identify your M&S possibilities.
- Use case studies to support your plan
- Create your M&S business/action plan
- Find experienced coaches and ESPs
Who Should Attend
Owners and senior managers of small and mid-sized manufacturing companies, senior engineering (product and manufacturing) and operations managers, manufacturing and product design engineers
- AWESIM Overview
- What is M&S/HPC
- Why use M&S/HPC
- Who uses M&S
- Your Modeling Journey