TOUR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Boeing in El Segundo is the largest satellite factory in the world, encompassing more than 1 million square feet of manufacturing and engineering space. In 50 years, the plant has produced satellites used for research, exploration, communication, navigation, entertainment, intelligence and surveillance. Boeing in El Segundo produced the first spacecraft to make a fully controlled soft landing on the moon and the first spacecraft to penetrate Jupiter’s atmosphere. It also provided the radar for the Magellan spacecraft that took detailed images of Venus’ surface. The tour of Boeing’s El Segundo factory will include opportunities to view satellites in various stages of production in addition to the support test equipment and assets used to process space vehicles through integration and functional test.
Tour participants board the bus outside the Promenade entrance on Pine Street.
Pre-registration is required by Friday, March 9 and is open to US citizens only. All attendees must bring a government-issued photo ID.
Price per person is $100 and includes:
- A tour of a leading manufacturing facility
- Round trip transportation from the Long Beach Convention Center
- Admittance to the Exhibits, Keynotes & Panel Discussions on March 27 & 28
- Networking Receptions on March 27 & 28 located on the exhibit floor
- Space is limited.
- Limit of two registrants per company.
- Pre-Registration is required by March 9, 2018.
- Attendance is subject to final approval by the host facility.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to attend.
- Bringing a government issued photo ID is required.
- Substitutions are not allowed.
- No cameras, videos, note-taking, sketching, or phone use of any kind.
- No luggage, backpacks, bags, etc. allowed on the tour.
- Closed toe shoes only. No high heels.
There will be no refunds issued for tour registrations.