Registration coming soon.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global defense company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems develops a broad range of systems at the leading edge of space, defense and electronics technology. The sector is a leading developer of military and civil space systems, and currently employs about 9,000 at the Space Park campus. Space Park comprises 160 acres, with 50 buildings totaling 4.7 million square feet; 40% is devoted to Research and Development and 17% to highly specialized manufacturing.
Tour of the James Webb Space Telescope, which is a key program for NASA and the scientific community (central to the nation’s ground- and space-based astrophysics program). Northrop Grumman is the observatory contractor, responsible for three of four observatory segment elements and observatory integration.
Pre-registration is required by Friday, March 9 and is open to US citizens only. All attendees must bring a government-issued photo ID.
Price per person is $100 and includes:
- A tour of a leading manufacturing facility
- Round trip transportation from the Long Beach Convention Center
- Admittance to the Exhibits, Keynotes & Panel Discussions on March 27 & 28
- Networking Receptions on March 27 & 28 located on the exhibit floor
- Space is limited.
- Limit of two registrants per company.
- Pre-Registration is required by March 9, 2018.
- Attendance is subject to final approval by the host facility.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to attend.
- Bringing a government issued photo ID is required.
- Substitutions are not allowed.
- No cameras, videos, note-taking, sketching, or phone use of any kind.
- No luggage, backpacks, bags, etc. allowed on the tour.
- Closed toe shoes only. No high heels.
There will be no refunds issued for tour registrations.