Mission Critical Composites (MCC) is a Veteran-Owned Enterprise headquartered in a new, state-of-the-art 62,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Huntington Beach, California. MCC’s platform is built upon providing superior critical flight hardware for aerospace, defense and the commercial space markets. Core capabilities include plying, kitting, prepreg layup, and honeycomb/Nomex sandwich core curing, bonding and machining of epoxies and phenolic advanced composite parts and structures driven by the highest quality standards and strictest attention to detail in our Nadcap composites certified manufacturing facility.
To ensure product integrity, plying kitting and layup are performed in 10,000 sq ft of clean room areas built to class 8 standards; temperature and humidity controlled with heap-filtered air. Autoclave and oven curing is performed for efficient process flow with machining accomplished using a 30’ x 12’ x 8’ DMS Router in a temperature controlled enclosure providing a stable environment for your products. For those products requiring precision bonding, MCC has an automated rotary head grit blast machine facilitating consistent positive abrasion of the bonding surface. Storage of prepreg materials is accomplished in our 20,500 cu ft of zero degree freezer space adjacent to 8 deep truck wells designed for receiving, shipping and rapid warehousing of prepreg materials.
Tour participants board the bus outside the Promenade entrance on Pine Street.
Pre-registration is required by Friday, March 9 and is open to US citizens only. All attendees must bring a government-issued photo ID.
Price per person is $100 and includes:
- A tour of a leading manufacturing facility
- Round trip transportation from the Long Beach Convention Center
- Admittance to the Exhibits, Keynotes & Panel Discussions on March 27 & 28
- Networking Receptions on March 27 & 28 located on the exhibit floor
- Space is limited.
- Limit of two registrants per company.
- Pre-Registration is required by March 9, 2018.
- Attendance is subject to final approval by the host facility.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to attend.
- Bringing a government issued photo ID is required.
- Substitutions are not allowed.
- No cameras, videos, note-taking, sketching, or phone use of any kind.
- No luggage, backpacks, bags, etc. allowed on the tour.
- Closed toe shoes only. No high heels.
There will be no refunds issued for tour registrations.