Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, is a global leader in manufacturing and overhauling aerospace structures, systems and components. Operating in 70 locations worldwide, Triumph designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems.
Triumph Aerospace Structures Division is a leading global manufacturer of aerostructures for commercial, military and business jet aircraft. Products include fuselages, wings, empennages, nacelles and helicopter cabins. Its customer base consists of the world’s leading aerospace OEMs, and more than 80 percent of its programs are sole-source, long-term contracts. The company has about 6,000 employees in seven U.S. locations
The Red Oak, Texas facility is 20 miles south of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex convenient to I-35. A newly constructed site opened to provide a domestically competitive facility able to support the aerospace industry with high quality, major integrated composite or metal airframe structures as well as complex bonded details and assemblies for any type of aircraft.
What you will see on the tour:
- Fully functional test lab
- Composite part manufacturing
- Metal wing assembly
- Composite wing assembly
- Composite empennage assembly
- Metal helicopter cabin assembly
- A tour of a leading manufacturing facility
- Round trip transportation from the Fort Worth Convention Center
- Admittance to the Exhibits, Keynotes & Panel Discussions on March 7 & 8
- Networking Reception on March 7 located on the exhibit floor
- This tour is sold out. No further registrations will be accepted.
- No more than two employees from the same company are allowed to register for the same tour.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to attend.
- Proof of citizenship and photo ID required.
- Attendance is subject to final approval by the host facility.
- No cameras, videos, note-taking, sketching, texting or phone use of any kind.
- No luggage, backpacks, bags, etc. allowed on the tour.
- Closed toe shoes only. No high heels.