See research and advancements from the next generation of manufacturers.
The third annual AeroDef Poster Challenge will take place at AeroDef 2019!
This poster session showcases the next generation of manufacturing researchers, engineers and industry professionals in the following categories:
- Additive manufacturing/3D printing
- Composites and advanced materials
- Industrial IoT
- Automation, assembly and robotics
- Precision machining and tooling
- Finishing and coatings
- Quality, measurement and inspection
- Manufacturing engineering and engineering technology
- Manufacturing engineering education
The runners-up and winning poster will be recognized at Wednesday, May 1, 2019 in The Deck.
2018 Poster Challenge Winners
“Joining of Aerospace Alloys using High Speed Impact Welding”
Bhuvi Nirudhoddi, Ohio State University
Graduate Student Runner-Up
“Study on Ultrasonic Additive Manufacturing Process for Fabricating Advanced Composite Structures for Aerospace Applications”
Christopher Dang, California State University, Fullerton
Undergraduate Student Runner-Up
“Engineering Approach Used in Hydroponics Designs and Automation”
Riley Horner, Texas State University