AeroDef 2017 is pleased to announce the inaugural AeroDef Manufacturing Poster Challenge and Display!
Posters will be on display just outside the exhibit floor Tuesday, March 7, and Wednesday, March 8.
This poster session showcases the next generation of manufacturing researchers, engineers and industry professionals in the following categories:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Composites & Advanced Materials
- Industrial IoT
- Automation, Assembly & Robotics
- Precision Machining & Tooling
- Finishing & Coatings
- Quality, Measurement & Inspection
- Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering Education
The runners-up and winning poster will be recognized at the Awards Presentation & Reception on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Interested in submitting a poster abstract? Submissions are due by February 9, 2017.