Top-tier education you won’t find anywhere else.
The AeroDef Manufacturing 2018 education program offers diverse technical sessions to choose from. Sessions offer a unique opportunity for aerospace manufacturers to meet face-to-face with engineers, product designers, and managers to find innovative solutions to their most difficult manufacturing challenges.
Presentations offer a practical look at the issues encountered at multiple levels of the extended enterprise and represent a wide spectrum of manufacturing technologies.
Conference topics include:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Automation & Robotics
- Composites & Advanced Materials
- Digital Technologies
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Integrated Assembly
- Precision Machining
- Finishing & Coatings
- Quality, Measurement & Inspection
- Smart Manufacturing
What’s included with your full conference pass:
- 3 Days of Conference Presentations
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Full Conference Proceedings
- Industry-focused keynote presentations and panel discussions
- Access to the exhibits and all show floor activities
- Networking Receptions