Leadership You Can Trust
AeroDef Manufacturing ® has developed an executive committee made up of the leading OEMs in the United States to drive the development of this industry-defining event.
These executives have all come together as one team that is committed to the sustainability of aerospace and defense manufacturing:
- Dean Bartles, PhD, FSME, FASME, National Tooling & Machining Association (NTMA)
- Avner Ben-Bassat, Plataine Technologies
- Dianne Chong, PhD, The Boeing Company (Retired)
- Leslie Jay Cohen, PhD, Hitco Carbon Composites
- Rick Copas, W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Kelly Dodds, Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems
- Dean Hilgenberg, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Andrew (Drew) Mallow, National Center for Advanced Manufacturing, Louisiana State University
- Michael (Mick) Maher, President, Maher & Associates LLC
- Nicholas Melillo, Advanced Technology International
- Ryan Nagle, SpaceX
- Jose Nogueira-Cabo, Airbus Group
- Paul Oldroyd, Bell Helicopter / Textron
- Ralph Resnick, National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining (NCDMM); America Makes
- Bill Saathoff, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Mike Spears, Airbus Helicopters Inc.
- Todd Szallay, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- John Vickers, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)